– Titanium Distributor – Titanium Metal Supply, Inc. is a premier distributor of titanium mill products to industries such as automotive, aerospace, marine and more.
– WebElements – Periodic Table of Elements on the Web.
– CALPHAD – A non-profit organization which promotes the field of computational thermodynamics.
– Scientific Group Thermodata Europe – SGTE is a consortium of centers engaged in development of thermodynamic databases for inorganic and metallurgical systems and their application to practical problems.
– Science & Engineering Encyclopaedia – Science and engineering descriptions, equations, conversions, calculators and material data. Organized by A to Z, subject and interlinked.
– Indeed Jobs – A search engine for jobs, with a radically different approach to job search. In one simple search, job seekers are given free access to millions of employment opportunities from thousands of web sites. All the job listings from major job boards, newspapers, associations and company career pages are included as well.
Metallurgical Engineering Services
– TCR Engineering Services - Material Testing – ISO 17025 and NABL accredited independent material testing laboratory in India providing Mechanical Testing, Chemical Analysis, Positive Material Identification (PMI), Non Destructive Testing, Metallography, Corrosion Testing, Failure Analysis, Raw Material Inspection, Metallurgical Product evaluation, Engineering Research, Sourcing and Consulting.
– steelonthenet.com – A steel portal that provides free steel news (including RSS feeds), market prices, company information, raw material costs, steel sector production and world capacity statistics.
– The Metallurgist – A resource for metallurgists, those looking for metallurgy courses and anyone who needs to find metallurgy information.
– DICTRA – A unique software tool used for detailed simulations of diffusion-controlled phase transformations for multi-component alloys. Example applications include homogenization of alloys, carburization and decarburization of steels, microsegregation during solidification, growth and dissolution of precipitates, coarsening of precipitates, uphill diffusion, etc.
– FactSage – A fully integrated database computing systems in chemical thermodynamics.
– JMatPro – A cross-platform program which calculates a wide range of materials properties for alloys and is particularly aimed at multi-components alloys used in industrial practice.
– PANDAT – An integrated computational environment for phase-diagram calculations and materials property simulation of multi-component systems based on the CALPHAD method.
– Thermo-Calc – A powerful software package used to perform thermodynamic and phase diagram calculations for multi-component alloy systems. Calculations are based on thermodynamic databases produced by expert evaluation of experimental data using the CALPHAD method. Databases are available for steels, titanium-based alloys, nickel-based superalloys, multi-component oxides, as well as many other inorganic materials.